EA 003: How To Learn Spanish If You Don´t Have Time? [+ FREE cheatsheet] Are you so busy that you don´t any have time for learning Spanish? Are you juggling between your job, your kids and other responsibilities? Is your lack of time stopping you from being fluent in Spanish? Today we are going to find solutions for your busy schedule. You can download FREE transcript for today’s episode - http://EspanolAutomatico.com/podcast/003
In this Episode
- What is the key to speaking Spanish fluently if you don´t have time;
- Easy way to create a habit to think and speak Spanish fluently;
- Why having too many options is bad
– a quick tip from Tim Ferris on automatization that will free some of your time for language learning;
- How to avoid the famous “mañana español”;
- Why creating rhytms in your life is the best way to learn Spanish;
- Some examples from my life that might give you some ideas on how to learn Spanish even if you have only 15 minutes per day.
Your Challenge for Today Create the rhythm in your life to learn to speak Spanish starting now. To help you achieve that, here is your FREE template. Print it and start today. Do something a little extra and see what happens - http://EspanolAutomatico.com/podcast/003
Tell Us What You Do! – Once you’ve created the rhythm in your life, the plan for learning Spanish, let us know what you did in comments below so we can learn from you. Also let us know what impact your actions have.
EA 002: Spanish Fluency: 4 questions you need to ask yourself if you want to be fluent in Spanish + [FREE 15-page workbook for you to help you go deeper with today’s topic] Today’s episode is about how you can create more time to practice to speak Spanish, how to become more efficient in managing your time. Today we talk about:
• 4 questions you need to ask yourself to establish a rock-solid base for learning Spanish;
• How to design your ideal schedule and learn how to stick to it (+ I will show you how you can easily find 45 hours for learning Spanish);
• Discover your ideal style in learning Spanish, depending on your necessities;
• Advantages of learning Spanish with natural method and Spanish immersion;
• How to build a bridge between theory and practice to be fluent in Spanish;
• Why it’s so difficult to hide the truth about your language level in job interviews. Today’s goodies:
• FREE transcript for this episode - http://EspanolAutomatico.com/podcast/002
• 15-page workbook for you to help you go deeper with today’s topic - http://EspanolAutomatico.com/podcast/002
• The EPIC guide for Podcast Lovers: 30 Days to Mastering Spanish Listening (Leave us a sincere review and we will send it to you for free). More details at: http://EspanolAutomatico.com/iTunes I’d love to hear about your thoughts and experience after listening to today’s episode in the comments below.
EA 001: Introduction | Show Formalities | What to Expect It`s here! The first session of the Español Automático Podcast. I am thrilled to welcome you to the first Español Automático Podcast.
This has been a long time coming and I’d like to thank all of you who have encouraged me to get this podcast creation going. I hope you enjoy it!
Since this is our first session together, I spend a little bit of time introducing myself and how I define passive income and utilize it for my businesses and lifestyle. Also, I go over the formalities of the show and what to expect from future sessions. Future shows will have a structured format, special information about the episode such as items mentioned during the session and action items will usually appear below, along with a transcript and freebies.
In this Episode: Today’s episode is all about setting the scene for podcast Español Automático that is ahead. First, its format: Español Automático is a free Spanish podcast published on a weekly basis for language learners who understand Spanish but are unable to speak it. My aim is to improve your Spanish listening skills and get your conversational Spanish to the next level. The best way to learn Spanish is to listen in Spanish a lot. I will speak spontaneously so you can hear true, natural and authentic Spanish. If your level is intermediate, I will give you the opportunity to read and listen to Spanish at the same time for FREE. There will be a free transcript for each episode. For todays transcript go to: http://EspanolAutomatico.com/podcast/001
I love creating resources, so be prepared for loads of gifts and surprises to improve your conversational Spanish. Today’s gift is very special: 30 Days to Mastering Spanish Listening: the Must-Have Guide for Podcast Lovers. It contains the best methods to teach yourself Spanish in order to get your fluency level up, so it’s both for intermediate and advanced learners.
This free Spanish podcast will revolve around: tips for learning Spanish, Spanish culture and life in Spain, movies I watch, books I read, personal development, tips to use Spanish language to enhance your professional career, motivation to wake up feeling excited everyday and to keep improving your Spanish and your life (I am not a career coach but I just love personal development and career development. Plus, I am an avid reader, so be prepared for variety of topics!)
In this Episode I will also: share why I decided to start podcasting talk about 2 common problems among Spanish Learners and how to overcome them show you how to create your own Spanish immersion environment right where you are explain why living in a foreign country is not a determinant factor for learning to speak Spanish. Learning Spanish does not really depend so much on where you live, but rather the method you use.
This free Spanish podcast is for all independent learners that want to move from the state of learning Spanish to the state of actually speaking Spanish confidently, effortlessly and without hesitation. My hope is that it will encourage you to develop effective habits that will take your Spanish to the next level; that you not only will listen to Spanish and enjoy it, but also implement the strategies discussed to improve your conversational Spanish skills, your career and your personal life.
Mentioned in this Episode: The Español Automático system is based on my neurolinguistic studies and Spanish Teachers Certificate studies, as well as my own experience. I’ve studied 8 languages so far, of which I am fluent in 4, and I use all of them everyday at my place of work ☺ During my years of language learning I have created a system which I have called The Easiest Way to Learn Spanish: 7 laws for speaking Spanish fluently. You can subscribe to this FREE 7 day course at http://EspanolAutomatico.com/7leyes When you subscribe you will get audios, videos, text and workbooks - I hope you will like it and apply it!
Ok, now some cool quotes from this episode: “Todays illiteracy is the inability to read and write. Tomorrow, will be the inability to speak another language" “You don´t know a language, you live it. You don´t learn a language, you get used to it” “My “aha” moment: Knowing a language is not about having good grades, but about being able to communicate”
Subscribe To Get Future Episodes To get all future episodes of the Español Automático podcast please do one (or both) of the following: Subscribe to us on iTunes Subscribe to our newsletter http://EspanolAutomatico.com (for updates of new content on the blog and new podcast episodes) Once you’ve listened to todays episode I’d also greatly appreciate you giving us a short review and rating to help us get a little more visibility on iTunes: http://EspanolAutomatico.com/iTunes Also please share the podcast with anyone you think might benefit from it.