EA 003: How To Learn Spanish If You Don´t Have Time? [+ FREE cheatsheet] Are you so busy that you don´t any have time for learning Spanish? Are you juggling between your job, your kids and other responsibilities? Is your lack of time stopping you from being fluent in Spanish? Today we are going to find solutions for your busy schedule. You can download FREE transcript for today’s episode - http://EspanolAutomatico.com/podcast/003
In this Episode
- What is the key to speaking Spanish fluently if you don´t have time;
- Easy way to create a habit to think and speak Spanish fluently;
- Why having too many options is bad
– a quick tip from Tim Ferris on automatization that will free some of your time for language learning;
- How to avoid the famous “mañana español”;
- Why creating rhytms in your life is the best way to learn Spanish;
- Some examples from my life that might give you some ideas on how to learn Spanish even if you have only 15 minutes per day.
Your Challenge for Today Create the rhythm in your life to learn to speak Spanish starting now. To help you achieve that, here is your FREE template. Print it and start today. Do something a little extra and see what happens - http://EspanolAutomatico.com/podcast/003
Tell Us What You Do! – Once you’ve created the rhythm in your life, the plan for learning Spanish, let us know what you did in comments below so we can learn from you. Also let us know what impact your actions have.